If you found your way to my webpage, you can probably identify with one of the following scenarios:
- You are a solopreneur – start-up, or a small business owner.
- You feel confused and overwhelmed by your many ideas.
- You want to gain, clarity and focus and take the next step.
I am here to help you remove any barrier that may be standing in your way, as well as provide you with actionable tools that will have you move forward so that you get to reach your goals.
Also known as the Scandinavian Goal Guide, I am passionate about helping you BREAKTHROUGH any barrier that you may have which is hindering you from reaching your goals.
My approach is that true success has to be based on the “Inside Out”.
My coaching style places a lot of emphasis on the personal transformation, as well as the relational part to success – I’m a firm believer that having your inner foundation in place is key to your professional success.
By applying the success principles of my signature work, the ON TRACK Map, you not only get to breakthrough your barriers you also get to feel fulfilled and energized.
If you would like a break from the daily treadmill, I also offer creative retreats, mainly for writers and creative people.
My place is located in a small beach town north of Copenhagen.
I have a small home studio and offer various mini-workshops. You will find genuine Scandinavian Hygge, plus an ideal location, close to Louisiana – the highly acclaimed Museum of Modern right at the ocean side.
Click here to learn more about my retreats.
Professional Credentials & Trainings
- Trained as a Co-Active Coach by the Coaches Training Institute
- Certified Color Intentional Creativity Teacher by Shiloh Sophia McCloud
- Certified Relationship Coach by the Relationship Coaching Institute
- Certified Dream Coach by Marcia Wieder
- Journalism degree from the Danish School of Media and Journalism
Published author of the following books:
- Procrastination – 15 Strategies To Overcome Procrastination TODAY! Amazon
- How to practice aromatherapy (sold out, only available at Danish Libraries)