Do you want to leave procrastination to yesterday and take the next step?
If you found your way to my webpage, you are probably a solopreneur, or a person who has a lot of creative ideas that you want out of your head and into the world.
You could feel stuck, confused, or overwhelmed by your (too) many great ideas.
Let me help you gain the clarity and focus that you need to take the next step.
As a solopreneuer of almost 2 decades, I know from the inside out what it is like to be in your shoes.
That is why I have developed a lot of strategies and tools that will help you unstuck, so that you get to bring your passion and project out to the world and feel energized by it.
My guess is that you’ve probably stayed “the best kept secret” long enough.
How I can help you:
- VISUAL Goal Setting – gain the clarity and focus that you need
- Procrastination Strategies – establish simple structures to get your work done
- Online programs – use the ON TRACK Map to guide you toward you next step
Better know as the Scandinavian Goal Guide, I have been completely passionate about setting goals long before I was officially trained as a coach.
Within recent years, I have become even more passionate about visual goal setting.
I find that simple illustrations (you don’t need to be able to draw to benefit from this) are highly effective procrastination strategies that help you unstuck and gain great clarity.
When I am not busy teaching my signature work the ON TRACK Map I enjoy simple living in a small beach town north of Copenhagen.
On most mornings you will see me swimming in the ocean, or digging in my organically grown garden – I am all in for sustainable living and help saving our precious planet.
Professional credentials and trainings
- Originally trained as Co-Active Coach by the Coaches Training Institute
- Certified Color Intentional Creativity Teacher by Shiloh Sophia McCloud
- Certified Relationship Coach by the Relationship Coaching Institute
- Certified Dream Coach by Marcia Wieder
- Journalism degree from the Danish School of Media and Journalism