VISUAL GOAL SETTING – COACHING
Do you feel confused and overwhelmed by your (too) many brilliant ideas?
I get it, as a highly creative person, I’ve been there.
But the great news is that it need not be that way.
Visual Goal Setting combined with coaching will help you gain the clarity and focus that you need to take the next step.
Who is visual goal setting coaching for ?
- You might be in between jobs, looking to gain clarity and focus
- You could be a solopreneur, or wanting to become one
- You are working in the corporate world as part of a team
How does visual goal setting coaching work
- Package of 3 x 60 minutes 1:1 Visual goal setting coaching sessions EURO 297
- Single 1:1 visual goal setting session EURO 149
- Visual goal setting membership club – ON TRACK – monthly membership USD 15
Unless you are a Danish Citizen, all visual goal setting coaching calls takes place over Zoom, or Skype.
If you already know that visual goal setting is for you, I highly recommend that you choose option 1).
However, if you are simply curious and new to visual goal setting, you might just want to dip your toes into visual goal setting, then the ON TRACK visual goal setting membership club might be your best choice.
You will get access to the monthly teachings + Q & A calls, as well as many more bonuses and benefits.
If you belong to a team and would like me to do a visual goal setting workshop or coaching please contact me so that we can identify what would be a good fit for your team.
About Visual Goal Setting
What is Visual Goal Setting?
While there a many approaches to visual goal setting, I have found that even though visual goal setting is a creative process – when it comes to reaching your goals – a certain structure is needed.
This is the reason why I have created the ON TRACK Map to help you get your foundation in place a long with setting visual goals.
You can learn more about the ON TRACK Map and its membership club here.
Why does Visual Goal Setting work?
- Visual Goal Setting helps establish new neural pathways in your brain
- Visual Goal Setting is memorable
- Visual Goal Setting is a fun and creative way to reach your goals