Who is Visual Goal Setting For?
- You could be a solopreneur, or wanting to become one.
- Maybe you are working in the corporate world, as part of a team
- Or you could be in between jobs looking for your next step
How does it work?
The Visual Goal Setting Session is a 3 step process, you will learn how to:
- GAIN CLARITY – use a very specific drawing technique to discover your goal
- SET YOUR GOAL – use visual images to set your goals
- GET INTO ACTION – reach your goals with the ON TRACK map
Why Does Visual Goal Setting Work?
- It helps you come up with NEW – and often unexpected -solutions.
- You will be able to remember you goals a lot better + have it be meaningful.
- It’s good exercise for your brain, it helps establish new patterns.
What Do You Get Out Of It?
When you join a Visual Goal Setting Session you will:
- Learn very specific drawing techniques to help you uncover your goal
- Templates and teaching for how to do visual language for your goal
- Access to the ON TRACK map and its success principles
What are the options?
You have a couple of options if you would like to join a visual goal setting session:
- One 1:1 visual goal setting session EURO 149 – 90 minutes
- Package of 3 x 60 minutes 1:1 Visual goal setting coaching sessions – including access to the ON TRACK online course (value USD 97) – EURO 297.
- Access to the ON TRACK FB group with ongoing support from Michala Storm.
Unless you are a Danish Citizen, all visual goal setting coaching calls takes place over Zoom, or Skype of your choice.
What is Visual Goal Setting Anyways?
Simply put visual goal setting is about using various drawing techniques, images and words to create a visual representation of your goals.
The advantage is that your goal becomes more meaningful and memorable.
While I have certainly found visual goal setting to be highly effective when it comes to reaching your goals, I am also a firm believer in additional structure and plan of action.
This is the reason why I have created the ON TRACK Map.
To support you in taking your next step, so that you can reach your goals.
Who is it for?
Visual goal setting is not about perfection, it is about progress!
Visual goal setting is for everyone who is looking for a fun, creative and effective way to reach their goals.
You may be tired of trying to overthink your next step, ready to try something new.
Please know that you do NOT need to be creative, or good at drawing to benefit greatly from the visual goal setting session.
Please call me a + 45 29 82 63 96, if you have any questions at all.
Or reach out to me at email@example.com